- The Torino G Plus seat incorporates an internal three point seat belt system, developed for adults and children with a height of at least 40”; smaller children require a booster seat.
- It is the only seat belt system in our industry that adjusts automatically to the passengers height, so children do not need adult assistance.
- The Energy Absorbing Back Panel is a new development that provides full compartmentalization in case of frontal crashes, protecting belted and unbelted passengers.
- The shoulder belt comes out from the side of the backrest so the passenger is free of back and shoulder discomfort.
- This seat includes our well known ergonomic design for comfort and the additional knee room provided in all the Amaya-Astron seat models.
- Removable back panel for easy maintenance on seats belts and covers.
- Torino G Plus fulfills the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) 208, 209, 210, 222, 225 and also the European M2 regulation for 3 points seat belt.
- In order to assure security to all the family members, Amaya-Astron Seating tested the Torino G Plus using child and adult dummies with different heights and weights.
- High backrest molded at the top to offer comfortable head support.
- Fold down aisle armrest and fixed at wall side.
- Back panel upholstered with fabric.
- Mechanical recliner mechanism with 5 years warranty.
- Cushions and backrests made from fire retardant and high resilient polyurethane foam.
- ADA compliant
- Fold up center armrest
- Automatic retractable footrest
- Plastic manual footrest, Boomer model |
- Rubber cup holder
- Rigid cup holder
- Mesh magazine pocket |
- Snack tray |
- Airline style food tray |
- Telescopic airline style food tray
- Grab handle, mounted on backrest
- Grab handle, mounted vertically on aisle side of backrest
- Grab handle with coat hook |
- Headset panel mounted system
- 110 V outlets
- 110 V / USB outlets
- Leg rest.
see larger photo
Torino G Plus 2+1
Torino G Plus